Monday, December 21, 2009

Daily Recap 12/20/09

My last two cash game sessions went really well. I probably ran above normal, but I also extracted max value and used my image to pull off a few well timed bluffs as well. I was up $600 online the other night and left with $505 ($200 buy-in) from Snow's .50/$1 game last night.

I feel like I'm adjusting to cash games, and specifically 6-max online much better now. I'm not forcing situations as much, I'm going with my reads and I'm adjusting to the table and player dynamics. It is definitely improving my poker skills by playing more turns & rivers, which will ultimately help my tournament play.

It's a little weird though since I haven't played a tournament in like 3 weeks. I know 3 weeks isn't that long of a time, but it's probably about 15 sessions or so. I'm probably going to start shifting back to tournaments over the next couple of weeks to get ready for Biloxi.

No comments: