Friday, February 11, 2011

February so far

I've started of February not playing much at all. I've played 23 tournaments, which if I keep this pace I'm only projected to play 64 this month. Wrestling season, the Super Bowl and feeling exhausted have prevented me from playing the volume that I want so far. I can definitely still make it up, but it's frustrated when you want to play yet you know that you'll play like crap because your too tired.

On a positive side, I set up a home game league on Poker Stars and that has gone really well. The first of 10 events had 30 people and the league is now at 43 members. I took 8th in the first event, but I felt like I played really well. I made some big laydowns early and I trusted my reads on some important 3bet spots and a big squeeze pot where the bb had KQ to my AQ.

Anyway, short entry for today. Just feeling anxious to play and not having enough time to squeeze games in.

No comments: