Monday, May 30, 2011

Live Cash Update

Just a quick update from Saturday night. The house agreed to buy my action, but it turned out to not be necessary. They didn't have enough for a separate 2/5 table so we ended up playing a 1/2 game with a round of Hold'em, PLO and PLO8. It's funny though. The table hated when the Hold'em round came because they know that's my game. In 3 out of the first 4 orbits of Hold'em, I raised the first hand each time and of course they are all like, "ugh...back to Omaha please". It turned out to be a good night though. I felt a bit more comfortable with Omaha and made some better decisions. I crushed it in Hold'em though and took down a gigantic pot when someone misplayed their set vs. my flush draw and we got stacks in on the turn.

I bought an Omaha book and plan on putting some effort into gaining an edge in that as well. Hopefully they will run two tables next week though, as I need to stick with Hold'em since the WSOP is coming up. I'll have a pre-WSOP blog post coming soon.

No comments: